Thank you, Archimedes!

Brace yourselves, people, it's a pumpkin pansy update.
Do I suck at writing about myself daily on a blog? Yes.
Did I give up complaining for Lent? Yes.
Do I have a point? Yes.
I officially make official minimal writing on this blog.
I can't do this.
I say this not as complaint, but as fact.
Yet I love this idea of instantaneously sharing with strangers.
Blame it on Vesta.
Anyhoo, I figured out why my phone stopped posting pictures to my blog.
Better still, I fixed the problem and the "virtual scrapbook" of my life is back online.
Woo!
Have no fear, though.
If something really needs to be said, it will be said.
For instance, currently working on making "Car Shopper" a mildly profane, Youtube reality.
The profane would get cut loose, except - it being based on lessons from my father - it's completely necessary.
So, it will be locked from under-aged eyes.
What else, what else, what else!
I finally finished proofing and illustrating my manuscript for Chronicle Books.
Now, for the cover letter.
Also, still working on the-whole-being-a-writer-thing, about which I will not be sharing any intimate details unless I find myself alone, on a Suzy-Q-induced-sugar-high, and dying to tell someone-who-won't-look-at-me-like-I-have-egg-on-my-face.

Another reason for going back to pictorial blogging: an over-fondness-for-hyphens