These days it's the dreams that are crazy, and nightmares?
That word is now reserved for when one of my dreams gets interrupted by my teeth falling out and I am so concerned with putting them back that I miss all the great stuff going on around me.
(Crazy dream) + (teeth falling out) = Nightmare
But what does that mean, teeth falling out?
Well, among my some 500 books there is a massive dream dictionary.
It says that when you dream of teeth falling out it's a sign of vanity.
Not look-at-me-look-at-me, but great concern with how you are perceived.
Reasons this makes sense are:
- my sister's upcoming nuptials, any family get-together has me worried about how I compare with my sisters when they line us up like a bar graph, there are several categories in which I don't take any metals;
- my recent short story submission, checking that online submission manager everyday certainly isn't doing me any favors;
- the recent completion of my online class and not yet knowing my grade;
- the upcoming fall semester which will be a heavier load than originally anticipated thanks to one ridiculous teacher and at least one careless advisor; and,
- something else that will not be specified so as to ensure that a particularly wrong message will not be sent.
Trying to blame any of this on my having cavities which need filling would be crazy.